Press Releases (7)
Invited Talks (31)
Master theses (6)
- Workshop: Biomedical applications of functionalised carbon nanotubes. 6. - 9. September 2010 at Castle Eckberg in Dresden.
- The call for Marie-Curie reintegration grants is open (deadline Sept 7, 2010)
- CARBIO became a "Marie Curie Success Story" (excerpt (pdf) or external link to full publication)
- Sara da Costa awarded PhD from Szczecin University of Technology
- CARBIO Young Scientists Award 2008: Carla Tripisciano
- Invited Review / Cover letter: R. Klingeler, S. Hampel, B. Buechner, Carbon nanotube based biomedical agents for heating, temperature sensoring and drug delivery, Int J of Hyperthermia 24 (2008), 496-505
- October 2008: IFW-Press Release Nanothermometer
- April 2008: Cover Story of Nano Today / Febr. 2008: G. Kada, F. Kienberger and P. Hinterdorfer, Atomic Force Microscopy in Bionanotechnology from U Linz (more)
- June 2008: Satellite meeting of NT'08 in Montpellier "1st Carbon Nanotube in Biology, Medicine & Toxicology Symposium" co-organized by E. Flahaut, co-sponsored by CARBIO.
- June 2008: Symposium on Health and Nanotechnology in Toulouse organized during CARBIO summer meeting.
- Dec. 2007: CARBIO workshop at Universitz Hospital, Dresden
- June 2007: CARBIO workshop in Guildford at the U of Surrey, UK
- May 2007: New collaboration contract with NanoScan Corp.
Dec. 2006: CARBIO has been identified as a promising new technology by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
Sept. 2006: CARBIO kick-off meeting in Dresden, Germany
In order to ensure publicity for the CARBIO and to highlight the financial support of the European Community and the specific Marie Curie Action involved, please mention the European Community on all papers relevant to network activity and in particular all papers from CARBIO fellows or joint papers of seniors from different partners.
The acknowledgement may be of the form:
Research was supported by the European Community through the Marie Curie Reasearch Training Network CARBIO under Contract MRTN-CT-2006-035616.
Research was supported in part by the European Network CARBIO, Contract MRTN-CT-2006-035616.